What is eCommerce?
Electronic Commerce (EC) is the paperless exchange of business information using Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) and related technologies. The future of business lies in e-commerce.
The new era of business is based on the internet because it gives pace to your growth. Online catalogs help one to trade worldwide and they are easily accessible by uncountable customers, which represents a definite increase in daily sales.
An excellent e-catalog is a stepping stone to make a business highly successful. A well-designed e-catalog can be used to extend the customer database, display product categorisation, improve product representation, and maximize online product orders. It also adds an extra dimension to the organisation, thus increasing the business revenue.
Catalog management services include Product data entry, product image processing, catalog processing, catalog building and indexing, catalog content management, catalog conversion, catalog online maintenance, product data feed submission, product page meta tags optimisation, and order processing.
Content management services features:
- Creating SEO optimised content
- Unique product descriptions
- Classifying products into correct categories
- Managing product page meta-tags
- Defining product attributes or options
- Enhancing product photos
- Managing cross-selling and up-selling features
- Creating HTML based descriptions
- Updating product pricing, offers, coupons
- Back-office support for order processing
The above services are broadly classified into 3 different phases as follows:
The catalog design team proposes the most suitable and beneficial e-catalog for the company’s business process. The product and service menus are implemented company’s approval. Highly user-friendly information management options like search and compare are integrated into the e-catalog instantaneously.
The technical data related to the products or services are uploaded to the respective menus. Extra care is taken to ensure that the right information reflects in the right place. The Search and customisation options are quality-tested thoroughly before the final implementation to ensure accurate filtering of data sought by the customers.
A dedicated content updating team works round the clock to ensure that the information on the e-catalog is fresh so as to avoid wrong orders which include frequently update, edit and modify products for new prices, stock availability, variants or modifiers, latest product photos, and discontinued products deletion. These periodic updating cycles help the company to stay ahead of its competitors.
Experienced catalog data entry operators and skilled graphic designers are qualified to work on Catalogue management as they are well versed with a number of major shopping cart platforms and online marketplaces namely:
- Magento Product Upload Services
- Yahoo Data Entry Services
- OsCommerce Product Entry Services
- NetSuite Product Upload Services
- Volusion Data Entry Services
- X-Cart Product Data Entry Services
- Zen Cart Product Upload Services
- 3d Cart Product Data Entry
- Amazon Product Listing Services
- eBay Data Entry / eBay Listing Services