Warmly welcome to our company again
At MubyTech, accessible via www.mubytech.com, we place a high premium on our users’ privacy. This page describes the sorts of information that www.mubytech.com collects and records, as well as how we utilize it.
Please contact us if you have any additional concerns or seek extra information about our Privacy Statement.
This Privacy Statement relates solely to our online activities and is applicable to visitors to our website in relation to the information they disclose and/or collect while visiting www.mubytech.com. This policy does not apply to information gathered offline or through other than this website’s means.
By accessing and using our website, you consent to and agree to the terms of our Privacy Statement.
The personal information that we request and the reasons for requesting it will be made apparent to you at the time we request it.
If you contact us directly, we may collect additional information about you, including your name, email address, phone number, the contents of any message or attachments you send us, and any other information you want to submit.
When you create an Account, we may request contact information from you, which may include your name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How we use your data
We use the data we collect in a variety of ways, including the following:
- Operate, maintain, and provide access to our website.
- Enhance, personalise, and improve the functionality of our website.
- Comprehend and analyse how you interact with our website
- Create new products, services, capabilities, and feature
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, for a variety of objectives, including customer support, providing you with website updates and other information, and for marketing and promotional purposes.
- Email you
- Detect and avert fraud
www.mubytech.com makes use of log files in accordance with industry standards. These files keep track of visitors to websites. This is something that all hosting firms perform, and it is a component of hosting service analytics. Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit sites, and perhaps the number of clicks are all gathered by log files. These are not associated with any personally identifying information. The information is used to analyse trends, administer the site, track users’ movements around the site, and compile demographic data.
As is the case with most websites, www.mubytech.com makes use of ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to save information about visitors, such as their preferences and the pages on the website that they access or visit. The information is used to improve the user experience by personalising our web pages based on the browser type and/or other information provided by visitors.
Privacy Policies of Third Parties
The Privacy Statement for www.mubytech.com does not apply to any advertisers or websites. As such, we recommend that you review the Privacy Policies of these third-party ad servers for additional information. It may contain their policies and procedures for opting out of particular options.
You can disable cookies through your browser’s settings.
To learn more about cookie management with various web browsers, visit the browsers’ respective webpages.
- Privacy Rights Under the CCPA (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
- California consumers have the following rights under the CCPA, among others:
- Solicit from a business that collects a consumer’s personal data the categories and specific pieces of personal data that the business has gathered about the consumer.
- Request that a business remove any personal data it has gathered about the consumer.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data refrain from doing so.
- If you submit a request, we will react within one month. Please contact us if you wish to exercise any of these rights.
Rights to Data Protection under the GDPR
We want to ensure that you are completely informed about all of your data protection rights. Each user has the following rights:
- Access to information – You have the right to obtain a copy of your personal information. We have the right to charge a nominal fee for this service.
- The right to correction – You have the right to have any information that you believe is erroneously corrected. Additionally, you have the right to request that we correct any information that you believe is inaccurate.
- The right to be forgotten – Under some circumstances, you have the right to request that we delete your personal data.
- The right to data restriction – Under certain circumstances, you have the right to request that we restrict our processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to processing – Under certain circumstances, you have the right to object to our processing of your personal data.
- The right to data portability — Under some circumstances, you have the right to request that we transfer the data we have acquired to another organization or directly to you.
If you submit a request, we will react within one month. Please contact us if you wish to exercise any of these rights.